What's New

>> Thursday, September 4, 2008

Walgreen's has a free Visine visit budget helpers to get the details on how to get this product free. She also has a link for a free Simple Harvest granola bar sample. I got this sample awhile ago and it was a good sample.

Do you use the Campbell's for education labels? I remember these when my daughter was in school and now you don't have to clip labels anymore. Go to MoneySavingMethods to get the scoop on how to link you Kroger card and make money for your child's school when you purchase Campbell's soup.

Are you a Kmart shopper? I don't go there very often however if you go to Kmart's website you can sign up for their weekly email newsletter and get two $5 off coupons. I am sure I can find a few things to spend those coupons on in the coming weeks.

Are you getting any deals that you what to tell me about? See any deals that I should know about then let me know.

I am going to get the All You Magazine at Walmart today so I will update you on the coupons I find. This is a good magazine filled with coupons. I ordered the magazine but mine has not arrived yet and I can't wait.

I am still new to blogging so I have not got the hang of everything yet so stick with me as we both learn.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008