Some New Deals (9/15)

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

Go to Betty Crocker to get some free samples of mini warm ones and potatoes.





Deal seeking mom has some great Walmart deals with the printable coupons. Please see her blog for the deals. Also remember you can get free or next to nothing items to give to people, homeless center and even pet food for the Humane Societies. I don't mind paying $.12 for a bag of dog food that I can donate to the needy animals out there. I love getting full or trial size items for free that I may not use but give to the homeless. So start a donation box and filler up with freebies. Thanks Deal Seeking mom for the great shopping scenerio.

Sisterly savings has a deal for you on free Neutrogena facial cleanser. Check that out. First come first serve.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008