Keep up on the Deals

>> Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sisterly Savings has the expected deals for the following week. She also has a link to the Walgreen's October Rebate savers. Looks like some great deals are headed our way.


Just a reminder to check places like iheartwags and other blogs regularly for deals for the coming weeks. It gives me a heads up on what is coming and to hold onto coupons if I am getting antsy and waiting for a better deal. Just a few things coming up at Walgreen's the week after next that may need you to take notice of and save, find coupons for...

puffs for .89
b1g1 dawn dish washing liquid
club crackers, nutra grain bars, rice krispy treat 2/5 with a $2 R.R
oatmeal, ready made bacon b1g1
chicken broth $.69
Halloween items galore
50 % off cover girl products
Fusion Razors for $4.99
LoReal Cleanser FREE
6 hour energy drink FREE
Rimmel Foundation FREE
Revlon hair color $.99 Cents

I love these previews because I search the Internet for extra coupons, save some of my coupon stash now for the new few weeks. My friend and I trade papers because we live in different regions and meet once a week or so for lunch and trade off papers. Find creative ways to save and be smart...look ahead.

1 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net September 19, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

Hi! I just found your blog and thought you might enjoy the Walgreens preview I do at my place. Come check it out every week @ http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com under the Walgreens topic :-)

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008