Don't Throw those Expired Coupons Away!!

>> Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A couple of months ago I read about sending your expired coupons to military bases where families are allowed to use them after their expiration dates. I honestly never got around to doing too much about it other then putting them in an envelope. Grocery saving tips has all the explanations you will need on how this works, where and how to send the coupons and more.

Please follow this link to see the information on the expired coupons. Thanks Michelle for this great blog.

If your friends and family members all coupon as well you could combine all the coupons to send at one time. I am considering asking my church members to drop off their expired coupons in a box for me to send each month as well.

I am so happy to have found Grocery Saving tips blog. Be sure and check it out for all the money saving tips she shares. She is now listed on my side bar.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008