Braved the Rain

>> Sunday, September 14, 2008

Coupons are our life when you go in the downpour to get your newspaper for the coupons. Ok let us get right to the gist of things...this weeks coupons and sale ads are a disappointment to me. Where are the major deals? Where are the food coupons? I know that things will pick up as the holidays grow closer but I can't even get the energy to go to Meijers for major shopping. Just not enough to warrant the drop by...Here is what I see that may be of interest...And remember that coupons and sales rotate every 12 weeks. This is why you see the same type of sales at each place at the same time.

Walgreen's has Glade Air Fresheners (plug in gels, candles, gel warmer) $1.99 - $1 rebate = .99 use the coupon that came out in the coupons this weekend and you get it for FREE.

Glade Plug in oil are $2.99 -$1 rebate =$1.99 Use the b1g1 coupon and this will end up free as well.

Kashi Cereal is 2/$5 (good deal) there was a $2.00 of coupon online awhile ago. I will see if I can find it and post it. I used mine last week. I got jumpy and used it.

Nestle Chocolate Chips $1.99 (use Walgreen ad coupon) use the $1.50 off coupons I told you about below and you will get two packages for .49 each. FREEZE if you need to keep fresh. budgethelpers.blogspot.com

Colgate toothpaste $2.99 -$2 off Walgreen ad coupon = .99 use the many coupons from the past few weeks. There are $1 coupons and .75 coupons. This should be free or .26. Limit 2

CVS
Revlon Colorstay eye shadow single buy 2 (use two coupons) $4.99 ea b1g1 end up = .50 ea

As normal this revlon must be a regional coupon because I didn't get it. If you did use it, great deal!






Exedrin Extra Strength Express $3.99 $3.99 ecb = Free There are printables on the net too, so you can make money if you have one. I will see if I can find one and post.

Aleve Sinus/Cold medicine is $3.99 -$ 3 extra rewards =.99 (good stock up item) click here for a printable and get this for free

Meijers

They have Dole salad b1g1 and there is a .50 coupon (doubles) in the coupons today so this is a good deal. I love when the lettuce is already for me.


This is all I really see. I will be honest and say that I am pretty stocked on shampoo, tooth care and razor needs so unless it is free I am not going for the deals. It seems like a deal if you can get a product for $2 off but if you don't need it don't buy it and wait for the real deals.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008