Mid Week Check In

>> Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Don't forget to check in at Wal-Mart website for you free samples. They have Cottonelle, Gain and other samples this week.

I plan on shopping at CVS and Walgreens either today or tomorrow so I will have an update on that soon. If you shopped and saved this week leave me a comment on your good deals.


I can not say enough how tiring this week has been with the start of school (and all the reading I have to do) plus the daughter moving back. The house is in complete shambles, although way better then this weekend and I have lots of cleaning to do. So this week has just gotten away from me. I have not even organized my coupons yet! I know I feel so out of whack.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008