This week's drug store updates

>> Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have to say there is not a great deal to report on for the drug store deals of the week. I did make a run to walgreens for angel soft bath tissue. This is not my favorite brand but we tried it a week ago and it was pretty soft. They have in store (ad) coupon for 24 rolls costing 4.99. I also had three .50 cent off coupons so it was a decent deal. Reynolds wrap (in ad) special for .89 for 20ft. This wasn't a bad deal either. Other then that wasn't over joyed at deals.

CVS has very little to get excited about this week. Next weeks ad looks decent. They do have Rimmel mascra on sale and there are two coupons in this weeks newspaper ads. Buy one get one free at CVS use two coupons and you end up getting each for .75.

That's it folks.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

My Photos

About This Blog

  © Design By Happy Apple Studios 2008